Vagina and female reproductive system
Locating her G spot
- Every woman has a G spot.
- There are many glands in a woman’s vaginal wall; G spot is merely one of them.
- It is located around two inches starting from the opening of the vagina.
- To locate the G spot, lay your girl down. Insert 1 or 2 fingers into the vagina, with palm facing upwards. When the tip of the fingers are about 2 inches in, do a “come here” motion with your fingers. You should feel a swollen spongy tissue at that place, give it a gentle press and see watch her moan in pleasure!
- Some sex toys with a G spot stimulation attachment can also help her locate your G spot. These sex toys are designed with a curve at the tip to rub or vibrate against her G spot when they are inserted into her vagina.
- Without simulating her G Spot, she still can get an orgasm
- Before simulating her G spot, you should begin with her clitoris first. Hence, if you are using a vibrating sex toy on your girl, place it on her clitoris first and get her aroused. Avoid stuffing the sex toy up her vagina in desperation to find her G spot, it doesn’t work this way.
- Orgasm helps her sleep a lot better!
- Orgasm can help her reduce the pain she experiences menstruation and headaches!
- When you realize that she squirts liquid out of her urethra, it’s not pee! It’s her female ejaculation; please treasure that moment because it does not happen to every woman! Be proud!